Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Recruitment 2020 has published a job notification for the post of Junior Engineer Job. Advertisement No. PR/P/44 (2019-20). Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited- https://www.iocl.com/ or https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited applications for the recruitment of 37 Junior Engineer. Candidates can apply IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 online from 20.12.2019 (10:00 Hrs.) to 17.01.2020 (17:00 Hrs.).
|Name of The Post||Junior Engineer|
|Total no. of Vacancies||37|
|Job Location||Panipat, Haryana|
|Pay||Rs.25,000-1,05,000/- per month|
|Starting date of application||20/12/2019|
|Last date of application||17/01/2020|
Job Details for IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Job
Candidates should have the following Educational qualification –
Name of The Post: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
Candidates should have 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates. In the case of SC candidates 45% marks are needed.
Experience: Minimum one year of post-qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
Name of The Post: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech-Fitter-cumRigger) / Junior Technical Assistant-IV
Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates. In the case of SC/PwBD candidates 45% marks are needed.
Experience: Minimum one year of post-qualification experience in maintenance/overhauling of rotary equipment such as Compressors, Gas/Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals/Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal/Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc; in Petroleum Refinery/Petrochemical/Heavy Chemical/Fertiliser/Power Plants/large industrial establishment.
Name of The Post: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) / Junior Technical Assistant – IV
Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
Experience: Minimum one year of post-qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing, etc., in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers /Power Plants/ Gas Processing Industry/ large industrial establishments.
General Information for IOCL Recruitment 2020 Junior Engineer
- Pay: pay scale of Rs.25,000-1,05,000/-
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 31.01.2020.
Upper Age Limit is relaxed by – Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC; 3 years for OBC; Persons with Disabilities candidate: 10 years (up to 15 years for SC and up to 13 years for OBC candidates)
- Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) shall not be considered a disqualification for postcode 101. However, the percentage requirement shall be applied to the graduation level exam (BSc–PCM) only.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Engineering Graduates/MBA/MCA/ CA/CS/ICWA/LLB or those claiming possession of a Qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for any of the above posts.
- No woman is permitted to work in or allowed to enter any building in which the generation of gas from dangerous petroleum as defined in the Petroleum Act 1934, is carried on. No woman is allowed to work in the LPG storage and handling area.
- The selection committee of Indian Oil Corporation Limited has decided the selection for IOCL Junior Engineer will be through Written Test followed by a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/PWD categories considered against reserved positions.
Candidates are requested to go through the official notification to get more details about the selection procedure. The link to the official notification is given below.
How to Apply for IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
The eligible and interested candidates may visit the website of IOCL http://www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line. The website will remain open from 20.12.2019 (10:00 Hrs.) to 17.01.2020 (17:00 Hrs.).
Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for the at-least twelve-month periods for future communication.
After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of online application form, duly signed by him/her, to the following Address along with all self-attested supporting documents as per Annexure-II of Advertisement & a photograph under self-attestation, through ordinary post by 01.02.2020 (15:00 hrs.).
Post Box No. 128,
Panipat Head Post Office,
Important Dates for IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
|DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION||20.12.2019|
|LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||17.01.2020|
|LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ALONGWITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS BY ORDINARY POST||01.02.2020|
|TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST||02.02.2020 (Sunday)|
|LIKELY DATE OF PUBLICATION OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT||07.02.2020|
To download the Official Notification of IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 –
To Apply Online –
Other Related jobs
- 30 Various Job Vacancies in District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Cooch Behar District Health Recruitment 2020
- 18 Assistant Engineer Jobs WBPSC Recruitment 2020
- 08 General Duty Medical Officer Job for District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Cooch Behar
- WBHRB Medical Technologists Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online @www.wbhrb.in
- 209 Laboratory Assistant Jobs WBPSC recruitment 2020
- Guest Teacher Job for Eklavya Model Residential School, Birbhum District
- Assistant Engineer, Sub-Assistant Engineer, and Assistant Town Planner Jobs – West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer Recruitment 2020